full-time, day shift Rilland/Kruiningen
Who are we?
McCain Appetizers Europe is an emerging major player in appetizers. These are based on fresh vegetables, here you have to think of onion rings, breaded mushrooms and Wings. This may not mean anything to you now, but are you curious about what these are and want to be part of a very beautiful process? You will see a fresh raw material undergo a transformation and turn into a beautiful and very tasty final product. Since September 2022, Scelta Products has been acquired by McCain, so during this year you will see the name Scelta Products disappear. Nothing will change in the processes except that there will be another very nice challenge halfway through this year…. Curious?
Purpose of the position.
In this new position within McCain Appetizers Europe, you will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing new processes and equipment.
- Collaborate with both internal and external project and resource teams to drive new projects from inception to completion
- You analyze progress of projects both in time and costs
- Communicate, coordinate, collaborate and influence external suppliers in the development and/or delivery of equipment and/or processes
- You manage priorities and activities of the SuM (Startup Management) team
- You will work with the in-house trainer(s) to develop a detailed technical training and turnover plan
- Support, manage and facilitate continuous improvements within both sites
- Develop and monitor project plans with detailed timelines in collaboration with, for example, R&D, QA, Safety, TD and the Production Leaders
This is what we ask of you
Demonstrated experience in the field of Project Management. In the food industry is a plus
A college education in the direction of Project Management.
You are analytically strong and have an excellent eye for detail. You can multitask well and always keep your overview in it .