Day shift. 32-40 hours. Location Rilland and Kruiningen
Who we are.
McCain Appetizers Europe is an emerging major player in appetizers. These are based on fresh vegetables, here you have to think of onion rings, breaded mushrooms and Wings. This may not mean anything to you now but are you curious about what these are and want to be part of a very beautiful process? You will see a fresh raw material undergo a transformation and turn into a beautiful and very tasty final product.
This is you:
Because of you our transportation process is done to perfection, you plan, track and monitor the process. If there are problems along the way you think in solutions, you can switch quickly and keep the customer neatly informed. You are also responsible for preparing CMRs, booking out orders, speaking to visitors at the counter and you are the first point of contact for incoming phone calls. You are an accurate person who adapts easily when the situation demands it. You do not let yourself go crazy easily, you always keep an overview and you enjoy the challenge of getting the best out of yourself every day. Together with your nice active team you make sure that the transport and its administration runs smoothly.
- You are communicatively strong
- Great if you bring relevant work experience, but just graduated? no problem!
- It would be nice if you have completed an education in this direction at MBO or HBO level.
- You have a positive mindset, are eager to learn and curious
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch & English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
This is what you get in return:
When you start working at McCain Appetizers Europe, you’re in it for the long haul! This means that if you perform well, you can count on a permanent contract.
- 25 vacation days and 15 days off work, which you can use flexibly.
- 3% year-end bonus
- Fresh fruit in the canteen
- Discount on your CZ insurance, which you can also use for your family.