3-shifts (40 hours)
Who are we?
McCain Appetizers Europe is an emerging major player in appetizers. These are based on fresh vegetables, here you have to think of onion rings, breaded mushrooms and Wings. This may not mean anything to you right now, but are you curious about what these are and want to be part of a very beautiful process? You will see a fresh raw material undergo a transformation and turn into a beautiful and very tasty final product. Since September 2022, Scelta Products B.V has been acquired by McCain, so during this year you will see the name Scelta Products B.V disappear. Nothing will change in the processes except that there will be another very nice challenge halfway through this year…. Curious?
This is what your workday looks like:
As an Assistant Team Leader, you will work with the Team Leader and the Head Operator of the Packing departement. Our production process is divided into 3 shifts, together with your team you will make sure the process runs smoothly. Together with your Team Leader, you motivate and coordinate your team so that all deadlines are met. One minute you’re the listening ear and the next you’re making sure the planning is done or you’re just standing along working with your team.
This is who you are:
You are a team-player who can lead with passion, you are committed but can also set the right priorities. You are decisive, can persuade, don’t get easily fooled and maintain your helicopter view in any situation. You’re not averse to hard work, and together with your team you keep the production running smoothly. You enjoy working in the food industry.
We also ask something of you:
- You have a work experience in similar position
- You have a MBO+ work and thinking level.
- You enjoy interacting with colleagues
- You have a positive mindset, are inquisitive and curious
You get a lot in return:
- Starting salary from € 2519,63 per month depending on age and experience
- 25 vacation days and 15 ATV days, which you can use flexibly
- Paid breaks
- 17% shift bonus
- 3% year-end bonus in accordance with the CLA
- Clean working environment
- Discount on your CZ insurance that you can also use for your family.
- The opportunity to develope yourself by attending training and/or courses.