full-time, day shift Rilland/Kruiningen
Who are we?
McCain Appetizers Europe is an emerging major player in appetizers. These are based on fresh vegetables, here you have to think of onion rings, breaded mushrooms and Wings. This may not mean anything to you now, but are you curious about what these are and want to be part of a very beautiful process? You will see a fresh raw material undergo a transformation and turn into a beautiful and very tasty final product. Since September 2022, Scelta Products has been acquired by McCain, so during this year you will see the name Scelta Products disappear. Nothing will change in the processes except that there will be another very nice challenge halfway through this year…. Curious?
In this new position within Scelta Products B.V. and McCain Appetizers Europe, you will be responsible for defining, implementing and securing the management systems within the sites in Kruiningen and Rilland.
- You increase employee awareness in your core areas
- Implement and monitor behavior changing processes
- Analyzing risks and following this up
- You ensure correct implementation and follow-up of the safety assessments
- Leading the emergency response organization, keeping track of company emergency plans and ensuring correct training in the field of evacuation
- You are the contact point for various external government agencies such as the environmental inspection and the labour inspection
- You are supervising the waste water treatment facilities to ensure compliance.
- You are responsible for internal and external audits
This is what you get in return
- 25 vacation days and 15 ATV days that you can use flexibly. You can also use your ATV for extra payment.
- A new position within an existing and a brand new factory
- Fresh fruit in the cafeteria
- 3% year-end benefit
You are practical, decisive, proactive, independent, creative and communicatively strong in Dutch and English.
You have completed an education indirection of safety or you have comparable expertise.