This is a full-time position in the day shift, location Rilland
Who are we?
McCain Appetizers Europe is an emerging major player in appetizers. These are based on fresh vegetables, here you have to think of onion rings, breaded mushrooms and Wings. This may not mean anything to you right now, but are you curious about what these are and want to be part of a very beautiful process? You will see a fresh raw material undergo a transformation and turn into a beautiful and very tasty final product. Since September 2022, Scelta Products B.V has been acquired by McCain, so during this year you will see the name Scelta Products B.V disappear. Nothing will change in the processes except that there will be another very nice challenge halfway through this year…. Curious?
What do you get from us?
- 25 vacation days and 15 ATV days that you can use flexibly. This means you get to redeem them for salary, just take nice time off so you have 8 weeks off a year. Or rather 50/50, which is also an option.
- 3% year-end bonus
- Discount on your CZ insurance that you may also use for your family
- Fresh fruit in the cafeteria
You have to do something for it:
Together with the QC controller you are responsible for the daily cuttings, the final responsibility for the release of the products and reporting are part of your daily activities. You enjoy being on the production floor and your internal audits keep hygiene levels as high as possible. You validate micro and allergen analyses and coordinate any actions on them. You prefer to be hands on at work and you are firm in your feet.
This is what we ask of you:
- You work accurately and customer-focused.
- You are communicatively strong
- You are familiar with BRC laws and regulations
- You master the Dutch or English language
- MBO work and thinking level