full-time (40 hours, 3-shifts) Rilland
As Chief Packing Operator, you will be responsible for managing and supervising the packing department according to planning and quality requirements. You will work with a dedicated team and emphasize motivating and leading employees. Your contribution is essential to ensure that our vegetarian snacks are packaged with the highest quality and efficiency.
- Lead and coordinate employees on the packing line.
- Ensure proper execution of packing operations by providing instructions.
- Ensure order and cleanliness within the department.
- Report dangerous situations and resolve problems.
- Assist in fixing simple malfunctions in coordination with the TD.
- Monitor your own work and that of co-workers.
- Ensuring proper handover of work during shift changes and breaks
This is what you get in return:
- 25 vacation days and 15 ATV days that you can use flexibly, and you can also exchange for more salary
- fresh fruit in the canteen
- 3% year-end bonus
- Salary between €2600.41 and €2906.06 monthly
- 17% shift bonus
- You have knowledge of packaging processes and quality standards
- You possess good communication and leadership skills
- You are speak Dutch or English fluently
- You have and good ability to solve problems and make decisions
- You have a proactive and results-oriented attitude.
- You facilitate effective collaboration and you can delegate well