This is a full-time day shift position responsible for both sites.
Who are we?
McCain Appetizers Europe is an emerging major player in appetizers. These are based on fresh vegetables, here you have to think of onion rings, breaded mushrooms and Wings. This may not mean anything to you right now, but are you curious about what these are and want to be part of a very beautiful process? You will see a fresh raw material undergo a transformation and turn into a beautiful and very tasty final product. Since September 2022, Scelta Products B.V has been acquired by McCain, so during this year you will see the name Scelta Products B.V disappear. Nothing will change in the processes except that there will be another very nice challenge halfway through this year…. Curious?
What do you get from us?
- 25 vacation days and 15 ATV days that you can use flexibly. This means you get to redeem them for salary, or just take the time off so you have 8 weeks vacation a year. Or rather 50/50, which is also an option.
- 3% year-end bonus
- Discount on your CZ insurance that you may also use for your family
- Seen a course or training you would like to do? No problem
- Fresh fruit in the cafeteria
You have to do something for it:
As a Food Safety & Hygiene Lead, you will ensure that the plants are in optimal condition for food-safe production. You will supervise cleaning activities at both locations, according to applicable policies. You will contribute to the Food Safety & Quality Culture, this through Toolboxes, providing training and workshops. You are constantly improving the cleaning process, testing new methods and equipment. You will supervise cleaning on Saturdays and samples need to be taken on Sundays, your weekends will be shifted to other days.
This is what we ask of you:
- Your pragmatic mindset is hands-on!
- You are communicatively strong
- You are responsible
- You master the Dutch and English language
- Experience is an advantage
- MBO work and thinking level.